IF YOU’RE DEALING WITH HAIR AND SCALP ISSUES SUCH AS
- Dryness and Stiffness
- Sensitive, irritated scalp
USE PROPER HAIRCARE FOR BOTH YOUR HAIR AND SCALP
Don’t neglect your scalp, whether you wash it daily or every other day! Cleanse both your hair and scalp to keep it healthy.
HELP REPAIR YOUR SCALP’S SKIN BARRIER
When your scalp becomes sensitive and irritated, it means that its skin barrier has run out of moisture and becomes dry.
CLEANSE AND WASH OFF THOROUGHLY
Take your time to cleanse your scalp and then wash it off properly without leaving any residue to prevent clogging that can lead to more dandruff and itchiness.
INCORPORATE CERAMIDES IN YOUR ROUTINE
Ceramides are essential components to protect skin from external irritants for better skin barrier function. Dry, sensitive scalp skin’s protective barrier becomes weak and easily feels tight, dry, and itchy.
WHY ARE CERAMIDES IMPORTANT?
Ceramides are essential components of the skin’s barrier that is responsible for moisture retention and protecting the skin from external irritants.
If you lack ceramides, it can affect your hair and skin:
- Dry and sensitive skin
- Skin barrier will not function properly thus leading to dryness and lack of skin protection
- Skin becomes rough and flaky
Curél Intensive Moisture Care Shampoo 420ml
Formulated with mild cleansing ingredients to wash off sebum, build-up, dirt while protecting and soothing the scalp. It washes off easily without drying the hair
- Prevents tangles and stiffness
- Mild formula ideal for all hair types, including sensitive
- Keeps hair soft and manageable
- Can even be used on babies
CUREL’S HAIR SHAMPOOING TIPS:
- Before applying shampoo, detangle hair and wet hair thoroughly up to the scalp with warm water.
- Prevent shampooing with tangled hair since it will stress out the hair and cause damage.
- Create a rich lather and massage the shampoo into your scalp gently, in a small circular motion with the tips of your fingers.
Curél Intensive Moisture Care Conditioner
Made with mild ingredients to prevent dryness, irritation, and rough hair texture. It treats each hair strand effectively, leaving behind smooth and shiny tresses.
- Keeps hair healthy and tangle-free
- Rinses off without leaving behind any greasy residue
- Helps make hair manageable
- Long-lasting moisture on the hair
CUREL’S HAIR CONDITIONING TIPS:
- Apply conditioner all over the hair until the tips and avoid the scalp
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm or cold water
- Start rinsing from the back of the neck to the top of the head
- To ensure no product is left behind, run your fingers through your hair while you rinse
GUIDE TO SIMPLE SHOWER HAIRCARE ROUTINE
To ensure no product is left behind, run your fingers through your hair while you rinse
Lather up on your hands and gently massage into scalp from the front to the back
Wash off with lukewarm water, then follow up with Curél Intensive Moisture Care Conditioner
Spread evenly on the hair strands and comb through gently to get rid of tangles
Wash off with lukewarm water