Paraffin wax treatments for the hands or feet can cap off a great day at the spa. Or book an appointment just for the treatment to pamper your hands or feet. The treatment leaves your hands or feet soft and smooth.
The treatment involves dipping your hands or feet in warm liquefied wax. They are then removed and wrap in plastic followed by wrapping in towels. The remaining wax slowly solidifies. Once removed, they leave your hands or feet soft and supple.
Benefits of Paraffin Wax Treatments
- The heated wax opens your pores, making it easier to absorb nutrients from the treatment.
- Removing the wax will get rid of dead skin cells, leaving your hands soft.
- Paraffin wax softens and hydrates your hands or feet.
- It helps to retain natural oils on your hands or feet.
- The heat treatment increases blood circulation to your hands or feet.
- The warm wax relaxes muscles and joints on your hands or feet.
Note: Paraffin treatments – not recommended to patients suffering from diabetes.
Related article: How to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
For a list of spas in Malaysia, check out our establishment pages by clicking here.