Have you ever had an epiphany while doing your makeup or hair and thought, “Wow, if only I could turn my passion into something more.” Many lovers of all things beauty (even me at one point) have thought about honing their beauty skills to even make it professionally. What if Beauty Insider had something to […]
By: Beauty Insider Journalist / December 8, 2020
Have you ever had an epiphany while doing your makeup or hair and thought, “Wow, if only I could turn my passion into something more.” Many lovers of all things beauty (even me at one point) have thought about honing their beauty skills to even make it professionally. What if Beauty Insider had something to turn your dreams into a reality. We’re talking about Private Colors Beauty and Makeup Academy!
Therefore, the best way to sharpen your beauty and makeup skills is to simply be taught it. This can happen from attending seminars, watching videos but the ultimate way? It’s attending courses- and Private Colors Academy just seems to have one for everyone.
Let’s Get To Know Who Private Colors Academy Is
Private Colors Beauty and Makeup Academy is an institution to attend and grow your knowledge on everything about makeup. The great mind behind the Academy is professional makeup artist and trainer, Casey Gooi, bearing more than a decade’s worth of mastering the art of beauty. In addition, the academy is located in Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya and was established in 2016.
They have made it their mission to create a gateway of opportunities for students by amplifying their potential and skill to meet their academic or career goals. Additionally, the Academy believes in creating a flexible educational platform to hone one’s skills through professional training.
There are many benefits to gain from joining the Academy such as:
- Creating a well-built professional profile
- Learning the importance of sales and marketing that will be useful in the future
- Placing the importance of soft skills
- Assurance of quality education by professionals with mastering beauty in their DNA
What Type Of Courses Do They Offer?
Long Term Course
These courses are for those who aspire to professionally enter the world of beauty and make it into a career. This is where you will have a more in-depth education by completing essential lessons and going through practical training. Furthermore, it’s where you get the full hands-on experience of learning beauty skills on a professional scale.
The long-term courses they offer are:
- Advanced Professional Makeup & Hairstyling Course: Full Time – 12 months / Part Time – 18 months
- Professional Makeup & Hairstyling Course: Full Time – 8 months / Part-time – 15 months
- Bridal Makeup & Hairstyling Course: Full Time – 4 months / Part Time – 8 months
Short Term Course
These courses will give you an intensive learning experience spanning from a few months to a few days! It is suitable if you need the ultimate beauty crash course to either improve your skill or to advance in your career. Moreover, these courses target specific skills to master in such a short period of time.
The short-term courses they offer:
- Intensive Essential Makeup & Hairstyling Course: Full Time – 2 months / Part Time – 4 months
- 8 Days Bridal Makeup & Hairstyling Course: 8 days
- Advanced Hairstyling Course: 4 days
- Special Effect Makeup Course: 4 days
- Body Art Makeup Course: 4 days
- Airbrush Makeup Course: 4 days
- Personal Makeup Course: 2 days
Eyelash Extension Course
If you dream of mastering the tedious art of lashes then this course is the one for you. Mastering the craft of eyelash extensions is a serious skill. The demand to get lashes done is soaring with many favouring thicker, fuller lashes than using mascara these days. Therefore, if you are venturing into the lash career then you need to be equipped with tools, knowledge and precise skills.
The eyelash extension courses they offer:
- BASIC + Advanced Eyelash Extension course: 8 days
- BASIC Eyelash Extension course: 4 days
- ADVANCED Eyelash Extension course: 2 days
These lessons are considered special due to focusing on specific topics whether it be makeup or hairstyling. Additionally, this is suitable for those who would like to specialise particular techniques.
The special classes they offer:
- Love Knot Bridal Hairstyling Class: 1 day / 6 hours
Check Out The Styles They’ve Done!
Interested? Find Out More About Them!
Are you ready to start your journey with Private Colors Beauty and Makeup Academy? Below we’ve attached a few links to help you find out more about them!
Author: Nina Shahriman | Date: 8th December 2020