Hello Beauty Insiders! We would like to thank you for visiting the site and hope you enjoy the experience.
Collection of Personal Data
Usually Beauty Insider will collect your data when you
- Register an account at Beauty Insider
- Complete your beauty profile with us
- Register for our Trial Team Form
- When you request for us to contact you;
- When you respond to our request for additional Personal Data
- When you participate in our contest and giveaways
- When you participate in our Insider Deals
- When you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- When we receive referrals from third parties and partners
- When you enquire about any services or book an appointment with our partners.
- When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously but please see the section below on cookies.
Personal Information that May be Collected
The Website may collect and process:
- Information collected may not limit to:
- Your name, e-mail address, address, handphone number when you register an account at Beauty Insider or other Activities on the site.
- Your Beauty Profile from your Age, Ethnic Group, Hair & Skin Types, Makeup & Skincare products you like/ dislikes, Other Beauty Concerns to provide you with Customised Content in terms of matching products & Services suited for you.
- Your occupation, education background, and income ranges if you fill out our readership surveys.
- There will be NO collection of data on credit card details nor bank account details. There is no financial transaction on the Beauty Insider web site.
- Log Data Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses, your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this …
Use of your Data
In general the personal information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example we use personal information to contact users in response to their questions, solicit feedback from users, provide customized content based on users beauty profile, receive newsletters, or promotions from us and our partners, inform users of promotional offers from our partners such as Insider Deals, to further customise and personalize your experience with Beauty Insider.
For research purposes, all aggregated opinions and preferences will be compiled and analysed to effectively communicate to vendors on what the market needs. No personal data (in terms of names and correspondences) will be disclosed without consent. If vendors want to invite subscribers or trial team to marketing events and promotions, we would seek consent first.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of the FWP services or websites you visit.
OPT OUT OR CHANGES IN PERSONAL DATA
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. For example When we send a promotional communication to a user via an electronic direct mailer, the user can opt out for further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in that email. You can also indicate that you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us by contacting us through:
Tel: +603 2289 5026
Fax: +603 2289 5023
Address: 3.02D (East Wing), Level 3 Menara BRDB Bangsar, 285 Jalan Maarof, Bukit Bandaraya, 59000 Kuala Lumpur
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
STORAGE, SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF DATA
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorised access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures.
All registered information is stored in The Philippines. We implement various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data.